Our software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that help increase the safety and security of citizens across the globe. We are renowned for our revolutionary approach to creating in-demand products, systems and services for the security industry.
The position of Software Engineer will provide architecture, design, and development support across multiple projects; at times interfacing with teams from every area of the organization.
- Analyze existing systems and offer input related to how the existing architecture, frameworks, and design can be improved.
- Produce high level and detailed technical designs and quickly create wire frames, mock ups and prototypes in support of new projects.
- Facilitate design walk-throughs with IT and executive team to ensure that software design meets the objectives and requirements specified in Marketing, Finance and IT documentation.
- Write software code to meet functional and technical specifications as provided. Conceive and consistently document software design based upon best in class development techniques and standards.
- Maintain a keen interest in emerging and new technologies and offer the organization input on how we, our clients, or other stakeholders will benefit from the implementation of such technologies.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent qualification or experience.
- Proven competency in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Several years of experience in distributed systems software design and development, with extensive knowledge of UNIX/Linux Server OS.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent written and verbal communication.
- The ability to function effectively as part of a team with the ability to lead when called upon.
- Expertise in database design and SQL skills and knowledge of TCP/IP and network programming are a plus as is experience with Windows Server and SQL Server OS.
We offer competitive pay and performance based bonuses.
Please include your income requirements in your application.